Thursday, March 5, 2015

It's about to go down funny will you be my bridesmaid cards

NEW "Will you be my bridesmaid", "Will you be my maid of honor" and "Will you be my matron of honor" cards...

Outside: It's about to go down
Inside: Will you be my bridesmaid (or maid of honor, matron of honor, junior bridesmaid....)

There's space to write a meaningful note to your future bridesmaid inside. You got the ring - NOW YOU NEED YOUR GIRLS!!! You're going to ask her to be in your wedding, why not ask her in a language she understands...you're language...FUNNY!!! If you're going to ask them, ask them in style!                                                                    
 
 
 

Find other bridesmaid cards and wedding essentials in our ETSY SHOP below:
 
For question or more information please contact us @

No comments:

Post a Comment